Equipped with the special I/M and Code readiness key, built-in speaker and TFT color display, i820 is much affordable but still of high quality and powerful in function.With i820, users can check emission monitor status, review repairs and solve basic problems on engine and driving performance.
② BACK BUTTON–Returns to previous menu.
③ UP BUTTON–Moves cursor up for selection.
④ DOWN BUTTON–Moves cursor down for seiection.
⑤ LEFT BUTTON–Moves cursor up for selection.
⑥ RIGHT BUTTON–Moves cursor down for selection.
⑧ FUNCTION BUTTON–In case of special use.
⑨ FUNCTION BUTTON–In case of special use.
⑩ FUNCTION BUTTON–In case of special use.
⑪ HHELP BUTTON–Shows help information for test results or user operation.
1) Works with all 1996 and newer cars & light trucks that are OBDII compliant (including the CAN, VPW, PWM, ISO and KWP2000 protocols).
2) Reads and clears generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and turns off check engine light.
3) Supports multiple trouble code requests: generic codes, pending codes, permanent codes and manufacturer’s specific codes.
4) Reviews the emission readiness status of OBD monitors.
5) Retrieves VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) on 2002 and newer vehicle that support Mode 9.
6) Determines the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status.
7) DTC Library to lookup when user is operating this tool.
8) O2 Sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
9) Reads the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
10) Evaporative System Test lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle’s evaporative system.
11) Saves and Reviews test results like I/M, Codes, Live Data and VIN.
12) Uploads and Prints saved data to PC.
13) Battery test shows the voltage of Data Link Connector(DLC), which is approximately the vehicle’s battery status.
14) Easy to use with one plug-in; highly reliable and accurate.
15) Easy to read crystal-clear backlit by display.
16) Stand-alone unit with no need for an additional laptop computer to operate.
17) Small in size and conveniently fits in your palm.
18) Safely communicates with the on-board computer.
19) No batteries needed-powered via detachable OBDII cable.
The Fastest Full Color, 2.8″ TFT 320*240 Pixels
Full Speed Upgrade via Computer
Silicone Keys and Hot IM & Code Key for Easy Operation.
Personal Operation Interface
Read & Clear DTC
Read Data Stream
Available in Red, Orange, Blue and Black
2. Erase Codes
3. I/M Readiness — I/M Readiness indicates whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
4. Data Stream
5. Freeze Frame — When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the op-
erating conditions at the time of an emission related fault.
6. O2 Sensor Test — This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle ‘ s on-board computer.
7. On-Board Monitoring — This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
8. Evap System Test — The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle’s service repair manual to determine the
procedures necessary to stop the test.
9. Vehicle Information — The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.
10.Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
11.Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors
12. Read live PCM datastream
13. Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other
14.Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, and German, etc
16.Read permanent DTCs
17. DTCs search
18. Supports most of the OBDII/EOBD test modes include: CAN, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
19. Works on most of 2001 and later OBDII compliant PETROL European vehicles
20. Works on most of 2004 and later OBDII compliant DIESEL European vehicles
21. Works on most of 1996 and later OBDII compliant US and Asian vehicles
22. View & Graph Live Data in Color Graphing and blazing fast refresh rate for better graphing and live data readings.
23. Comprehensive Help, Including OBD Parameter, Mode Explanations & More.
2) Data Cable — Allows easy update via a PC and an internet connection.
3) OBD Main Cable — Connects tools with Vehicles to use.
2) Operation Temperature: 0°C ~ 50°C
3) Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 70°C
4) Operating Voltage: 9 ~ 18V
6) Power consumption: 1.8W(Typical)
7) Dimension: 187.5*101*32 mm (L x W x H)
8) Weight: <600g (GW)