Wynn’s Viscotene is a strongly adhesive and high viscosity synthetic lubricant.
- Exceptionally adhesive to surfaces.
- Exceptionally water-repellent and water-resistant.
- Protects parts, hard to be lubricated.
- Reduces and dampens noise of mechanisms.
- Resists steam washout, solvents and acids.
- Reduces wear and corrosion.
- Outstanding viscosity characteristics over a wide temperature range.
Mechanisms exposed to moisture, warm or cold water, detergents, acids, steam.
Equipment for which conventional lubricants drip or leak away.
Functions as dampener of vibrations, noise and wear. Compensates for variations in clearance and pressure.
In all cases where conventional oils and greases are difficult to apply.
Electrical wiring harnesses (motorcycles, cars, trucks).
For cables, mechanical parts, springs, … on cars, trucks, tractors, in road construction, mines, agriculture, marine applications, in paper, metallurgic and glass industry.
For fast moving chains (e.g. motorbikes, go-carts, etc.).
Make surfaces to be lubricated clean and dry, using a product such as Wynn’s Brake and Clutch Cleaner.
Apply the product by spray can.
Allow solvent to sufficiently evaporate, prior to further manipulation of the material. Only spray on elements to be lubricated or protected.